We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Web Solutions Client Relations Manager to join our team, who shares our passion for delivering awesome web solutions for our ever growing clients. Ideally you will have spent a minimum of one year in a similar digital field sales or web development role and have recent, relevant experience of Selling and Developing websites inline with acquiring and maintaining clients.
Oracom Web Solutions is a Web Design and Development company with over 7 Years experience. We host separate brands namely Oracom Web Solutions (Website Design & Development), ORAWEBHOST (Domain Registration and Web Hosting), ORAMOBILE (Bulk SMS, Short code, USSD, Ring Back Tones (RBT)) ORADMT (Digital Marketing Training and Internet Marketing, KENYA ONLINE – (Digital Marketing Directory), My Aspirant My Leader Political and Campaign Portal for Aspirants.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Website Development Team in Ensuring Quality of Projects and be involved in Website Design and Development.
- Generate your own business leads and make appointments with prospective clients
- Manage your business pipeline to ensure a constant flow of opportunities.
- Work alongside the Development Team to identify and manage new ways to develop solutions.
- Attend business meetings at Oracom Web Solutions Offices or at client’s premises.
- Formulate and deliver proposals, contracts, quotes and presentations based on client’s goals.
- Work with our Brand Heads to document and record Business activity on their Departments.
- Manage your own schedule and follow up with clients via email, telephone and in person.
- Work to Business targets and produce reports on activity and outcomes.
- Attend sales, launch, marketing and networking events.
You will be required to work with the Web Development Team alongside other brand heads, team members and partner organizations.
You may, on occasion, be required to carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the Business. Where required full training and support will be available.
Essential Skills / Attributes Required
- Excellent business, negotiation and closing skills.
- Assertive, persuasive, tenacious and dedicated.
- Ability to quickly develop strong business and client relationships.
- Excellent communications skills in writing, reading, listening and speaking.
- Familiarity and genuine interest in Web Design, SEO and Digital marketing – A MUST.
- Excellent organizational and Managerial skills.
- Be able to meet deadlines and manage the entire Business process successfully.
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to work independently & productively without supervision.
- Positive, results focused, get things done attitude.
- Innovative, loyalty, reliability, honesty and integrity.
What we Offer
We are a company on the rise and offer an opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills and experience within a buoyant Web Development and Digital agency whilst also supporting their growth. If you share a passion for Web Design, Mobile Solutions, SEO and Digital Marketing and can demonstrate this in your work, we promise a rewarding career path and a continuing investment in your personal development and growth.
How to Apply
- Previous web design experience as a Website Designer or Developer
- Portfolio links to websites you have done, Knowledge of a CMS eg Joomla or / and Wordpress
- Your experience in a Web Development or Digital firm
- Web Design and Development market knowledge
Application Deadline – 20th January 2017